Standardized test scores can open doors to life's opportunities; however, these tests can be challenging, especially for students with learning disabilities. Inattention, executive dysfunction, and NVLD can all artificially and unfairly deflate these critical test scores. However, everyone deserves a fair chance and a level playing field as they pursue their college dreams.
- Specialized in working with students with ADHD, dyslexia, NVLD, and executive function deficits
- Students of all ability levels work 1:1 with a highly qualified learning specialist
- Each success oriented program is individualized to meet specific needs of the student
- Students learn effective test taking strategies and time-management techniques
- Programs include interactive lectures and collaborative discussions to reinforce key mathematics, critical reading, and writing concepts
- Students take several full length practice tests to monitor their progress, familiarize them with the test format, and help reduce test-day anxiety